Tu nunca estarás perdido. Unos temen que se establece el cuerpo, porque, "¿A dónde voy? ¿Todavía tendré la conciencia? ¿Voy a estar perdido, a la deriva en el vacío en alguna parte?" No, tu siempre tendrá conciencia. Siempre te conoceras a TI mismo - el Yo superior, el capital "Y" - y de hecho, muchos de los que despiertan después de haber lanzado el cuerpo están tan alegre porque son libres. Se expanden.
You will never be lost. Ones fear laying down the body, because, "Where do I go? Will I still have consciousness? Will I be lost, adrift in the void somewhere?" No, you will always have consciousness. You will always know yourSelf--the greater Self, capital "S"--and in fact, many who awaken after having released the body are so joyous because they are free. They expand.
You will never be lost. Ones fear laying down the body, because, "Where do I go? Will I still have consciousness? Will I be lost, adrift in the void somewhere?" No, you will always have consciousness. You will always know yourSelf--the greater Self, capital "S"--and in fact, many who awaken after having released the body are so joyous because they are free. They expand.
No me convence, prefiero el cuerpo. Mio y el de los otros.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario