Amado, debes saber que en verdad yo estoy contigo, expresando a través de tí como tu expresas el amor divino, y vienen a través de ti todas las posibilidades que hay, toda oportunidad cuando sonríes, cuando amas. Cuando llegues a otra persona, yo vengo a traves de tí como el amor divino, como el Cristo Ser, el Uno de nosotros.
Beloved one, know that truly I am with you, expressing through you as you express divine love, and come through you every chance there is, every chance when you smile, when you love. When you reach out to another person, I come through you as the divine love, as the Christ Self, the One of us.
Beloved one, know that truly I am with you, expressing through you as you express divine love, and come through you every chance there is, every chance when you smile, when you love. When you reach out to another person, I come through you as the divine love, as the Christ Self, the One of us.
Yeahhh a ver si te venis cargadito y con intenciones poco sanctas alguna vez. Qué poco me va el platonismo.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario