Hay tantas bendiciones a tu alrededor para buscar, para ser feliz, estar en la alegría con ellas, porque tu has dicho, "voy a crear." Y después de haber creado lo que es la diferencia del amor, y de haber experimentado lo que no es tan cómodo, has dicho: "OK, de vuelta a la mesa de dibujo. Voy a crear lo que es amoroso, lo que es emocionante, lo que permite me expandir y empiezo a entender el Todo que soy ".
There are so many blessings around you to look for, to be happy with, to be in joy with, because you have said, "I will create." And having created that which is unlike love, and having experienced that which is not so comfortable, you have said, "Okay, back to the drawing board. I am going to create that which is loving, that which is exciting, that which allows me to expand and to begin to understand the All that I am."
There are so many blessings around you to look for, to be happy with, to be in joy with, because you have said, "I will create." And having created that which is unlike love, and having experienced that which is not so comfortable, you have said, "Okay, back to the drawing board. I am going to create that which is loving, that which is exciting, that which allows me to expand and to begin to understand the All that I am."
Ok pero no quiero seguir buscando. Busqué mucho ya.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario