Siempre puedes aferrarte a la esperanza. Incluso en los tiempos más oscuros, siempre hay espacio para la esperanza. Busca lo positivo. Incluso si no es obvio, busca lo positivo y siente la luz dentro de ti mismo. Incluso si no parece que este día va a ser realmente bueno, busca algo bueno, y sucede. Alguien te sonríe. Alguien se siente bien, y el pequeño ego de su parte dice: "Bueno, ellos se siente bien. Deben estar teniendo un buen día. Y yo voy a tener un buen día." Pero tu puedes cambiar eso y decir: "Bueno, si ellos están teniendo un buen día, creo que puedo reclamar uno también."
Always you can hold onto hope. Even in the darkest of times, there is always space for hope. Search for the positive. Even if it is not obvious, search for the positive and feel light within yourself. Even if it doesn't seem like this day is going to be really any good, you look for something good, and it happens. Somebody smiles at you. Somebody is feeling good, and small ego on your part says, "Well, they're feeling good. They must be having a good day. I'm not having a good day." But you can turn that around and you can say, "Well, if they're having a good day, I guess I can claim one too."
Always you can hold onto hope. Even in the darkest of times, there is always space for hope. Search for the positive. Even if it is not obvious, search for the positive and feel light within yourself. Even if it doesn't seem like this day is going to be really any good, you look for something good, and it happens. Somebody smiles at you. Somebody is feeling good, and small ego on your part says, "Well, they're feeling good. They must be having a good day. I'm not having a good day." But you can turn that around and you can say, "Well, if they're having a good day, I guess I can claim one too."
Yeah sweet, creo que de la lección de aprender a autoabastecerse no se salva nadie.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario